Monday, April 10, 2017

April 10 - Krusty the Clown


They fight,
They bite,
They bite and fight and bite,
bite, bite,bite,
fight, fight, fight,
The Itchy and Scratchy Show

~ Simpsons - Itchy & Scratchy Theme

I'm leaving for a weeklong visit with my family over Spring Break today so I got a few balloons set before I go. That's why I'm sticking with this Patrick Van de Ven form for a bit longer. These might not have the daily TLC that the previous have had, but the sky is the limit with making things with this methodology.

I got the idea for making Krusty while making Homer. I remembered there was a plot twist where it was supposed to be revealed that Homer was actually Krusty the Clown, but the writers thought it would be too complicated of a plot twist and scrapped the idea.

 From Wikipedia:
Groening said that "The satirical conceit that I was going for at the time was that The Simpsons was about a kid who had no respect for his father, but worshiped a clown who looked exactly like his father", a theme which became less important as the show developed."
Also ... I cheated.   I made the crazy eyes look crazy and wanted to use his silly mouth without remaking it completely





Other Little Guys:


Show all

1 comment: