Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April 25 - Sweet Big Cats


Lady Samantha glides like a tiger
Over the hills with no one beside her
No one comes near
They all live in fear
But lady Samantha, she sheds only tears

Three Dog Night - Lady Samatha

Here are a couple big cats made with Eric Weinstein's Sweet Cheeks technique.

I don't really have a lot more to add to that, the technique is very simple and gives a great foundation for a face and body. Eric's original PDFs were the start of the sweet cheeks concept and I feel that it could work for a cartoon version of almost anything.

I used the random animal generator again, but I'm not sure that is the best way to select an animal because some of them are very specific and not so cartoon-ish - an Ibex, a Highland Cow, an impala, a dingo. Thankfully it also suggested a tiger, and even though I've built tigers using other techniques I felt it would be another good exercise for the sweet cheeks. I then used the same technique for the cheetah.

I'm actually not sure how many more Sweet Cheeks I will build because it's hard to remember exactly what I've created using the technique already ...







Other Sweet Cheeks designs:


Show all




1 comment: