Thursday, April 6, 2017

April 6 - Little Homer


Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals!... Except the weasels.

~ Homer Simpson

The Simpsons holds the American records for the longest running sitcom and the longest running animated program. They are in their 28th season but have already been renewed for a 29th and 30th. They are one of the relatively few animated characters to have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Homer Simpson is the next in the extras section for Patrick Van de Ven's Little Guys balloon concept PDF. This is the first Homer I've ever built and I can say the 'Little Guy' form works great for him, especially that 5 o'clock shadow look.

I built two.  He's recognizable but I still need to work on my proportions and sharpie art...




Other Little Guys:


Show all

1 comment:

  1. There is soooooooo much expression in those! Thanks for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete