Sunday, April 23, 2017

April 23 - Loch Ness


This legend lives through centuries
Evoking history's memories
Prevailing in eternities
On and on and on

Loch Ness confess
Your terror of the deep
Loch Ness distress
Malingers what you keep
Loch Ness protects monstrosity
Loch Ness confess to me

~ Judas Priest Lochness

Today was the final performance of the season for my choir (Beethoven's 9th) and between that and kid activities and yard work, I didn't have a lot of time for art. I am not done with my Sweet Cheeks, but I saw this image posted again recently in Eric Weinstein's special group and thought it would be a quick build.

John Justice posted this and I believe it his take on the snail and/or worm that Eric shared. It reminded me of that classic Loch Ness picture, so I tried using that in my image.




Other designs by John:


Show all




1 comment: