Sunday, April 16, 2017

April 16 - Little Rabbits


And if you go chasing rabbits,
and you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar
has given you the call
And call Alice,
when she was just small

~ Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

Happy Easter!

This is the final entry (as always, 'for now') from Patrick Van de Ven's 'Little Guy' balloon concept.  I figured it was appropriate to save this rabbit for today.

This rabbit was shown in his "extras" section with white fur, so I tried making it again in mocha - and brought them both into the office.

I have really enjoyed this balloon concept, and could easily fill the month with the variety of creatures, characters and cartoons that it allows you to quickly build.  But -- I need to force myself to move on to the next.

What will it be?  Stay tuned!!





Other Little Guys:


Show all

1 comment:

  1. What a great start to my day! Thanks and Happy Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete