Tuesday, May 16, 2017

May 16 - Old Time Footballer


Leigh Anne: This team is your family. And you have to protect them -- from those guys. Tony is your quarterback. You protect his blindside. When you look at him, think of me. How you have my back. How you have his. Oomaloompah here is your tailback. When you look at him think of SJ and how you'd never let anything or anyone hurt him. Do you understand me?

... Are you going to protect the family, Michael?

~ The Blind Side (2009)

Scott Tripp is hosting a creativity challenge contest in Balloon Twister Central.  You pick an adjective  and a noun from two randomly generated lists he provided, and create something.

The list of adjectives: relieved, frightened, medical, hideous, historical and idiotic
The list of nouns:  team, train, rifle, temper, cattle and ring

Only one entry per person, so I think I will enter this as historical team in black and white.  But I'm going to sleep on it before submitting it as my entry.  I was going for one of those old-time (American) football guys in a leather helmet.

The design uses Patrick Van de Ven's little guy concept.






Other Little Guys:

Show all

2 comments: