Wednesday, May 24, 2017

May 24 - Geo Squid


"You can't fool me Plankton. I listen to public radio!"

~ Squidward


This squid is another Flower Bud from the Matt Falloon collection (link).

This is another one that takes some good amount of smashing together, so it was fun to do battle with the emerald green to hone my skills.   I also finally finished the last lime green geos from the pack and realize why they have lasted so long.  The original bags of geos were 100 instead of the current 50.

I remember building this one back when I first got Matt's download, but I never posted on the blog ... I'm not sure why, let me see if I can ... found them! Okay, I'm including one that I built back then.  The purple octopus is from back in April of last year, and hearkens to time before I started going a little crazy with my image editing.







Other flowerbud designs:

Show all


1 comment: