Tuesday, May 23, 2017

May 23 - Geo Bronto


If I had a brontosaurus
I would name him Morris or Horace;
But if suddenly one day he had a lot of little brontosauri
I would change his name to Laurie.

~ Shel Silverstein If I Had a Brontosaurus

I have to say that some of the coolest things I have learned that use geo balloons are Matt Falloon's flowerbuds.

I built most of the designs he has tutorials for last year, but I noticed this brontosaurus hadn't been shown, and bonus that green is the ideal color.

I made a few versions using the emerald green to re-familiarize myself with the flowerbud form and get my bubble sizes right before trying it with the few remaining lime geos from my older stock.  Since the only emerald green balloons I own are these geos, I made due with a geo shaped head, which looks pretty decent if a bit large.






Other flowerbud designs:

Show all

1 comment: