Saturday, May 13, 2017

May 13 - Bride of Frankenstein Cutie


Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Love is the only thing that can save this poor creature, and I am going to convince him that he is loved even at the cost of my own life. No matter what you hear in there, no matter how cruelly I beg you, no matter how terribly I may scream, do not open this door or you will undo everything I have worked for. Do you understand? Do not open this door.

~ Young Frankenstein (1974)

I love that movie ...

We are nearing the end of our exploration with this form and I didn't mean to turn this into a pre-Halloween monster cutie session, but this was the other one that occurred when I was wondering what I could build besides princesses with this Shana Brenion cutie doll form.

This one is pretty much a blend of the Poppy troll for hairstyle and a normal princess. I had thought to go for a black and white image, but the addition of a black rose to add some color adds a neat effect - especially on the black and white background.





Other Cutie Dolls:

Show all




1 comment: