Saturday, May 6, 2017

May 6 - Princess Jasmine


I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?1

Aladdin: I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

~ Aladdin - A Whole New World

I have only made it to one balloon convention with any consistence, Bling Bling Jam (link) - and A Whole New World is the theme this year.

Steve Klein's webinars were the mind expanding first glimpse of what could be done with balloons, and it was through his encouragement that I attended my first balloon convention, so I feel a certain loyalty. It's not as big of a convention as Twist & Shout (though I have never been) - but with smaller size comes the opportunity to meet everyone.

This Jasmine is derivative of what Shana Brenion teaches on her cutie dolls download, but I added a belly. The legs on Shana's version go straight up to her chest which made the proportions look a bit weird to me.  I'm thinking a smaller waist would work better to avoid front butt ...







Other Cutie Dolls:


Show all


1 comment: