Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November 30 - Gonzo



This is another one I copied from Patrick Van de Ven's inspiration folder.

I have always loved Gonzo.  Gonzo is the ... thing .. that would blow the trumpet at the end of the intro song to the Muppet Show, and each time it wouldn't work, doing something weird instead - spray water, blow up a balloon, explode, etc.  I was a little sad that the new Muppet Show didn't live up to it's former glory, but it's not without it's moments of awesome (link for evidence).

It's all about the nose, and it took soooooo long to get one I was satisfied with, and then it was a fragile thing to deal with because it had to be tight to retain the tip.


I shall now eat a rubber tire to the music of
'The Flight of the Bumblebee'...music, maestro!

I shall now defuse this highly explosive bomb
while simultaneously, and at the same time,
reciting from the works of Percy Bysshe Shelley.

I shall now sing Richard Wagner's "In fernem land"
accompanied by the dulcet tones of this purple pig.


Other posts with Patrick's designs:


Show all

1 comment: