Sunday, November 13, 2016

November 13 - Boma Princesses


“Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.”

― William Goldman The Princess Bride

Mr. Boma came up with a wonderful new way to attach a neck to a balloon.

Princess necks are notoriously bad, something so elegant as the nape of the neck is oftentimes attached to big awkward pinch twists. Mr. Boma experimented with a few ideas and came up with this.

One of the things I really enjoy about this is the way it shapes the head as well. Heads are not typically round.

I need to make better arms or have them hold something though, now that I've thought they look handcuffed I can't unsee it...



Three arrested at a protest of Disney's unfair portrayal of women...

Make fun of my hands and be
prepared for an Ariel attack.

If you've gathered your things - our carriage is right over here.


Other posts with Mr Boma's designs:


Show all




1 comment: