Friday, November 4, 2016

November 4 - Big Butt Bear


Are you gonna take me home tonight?
Ah down beside that red firelight
Are you gonna let it all hang out?
Fat bottomed girls
You make the rockin' world go round

~ Queen Fat Bottom Girls

Big Butt Bear (actual name) is from the Buster Balloon Adorable DVD - once again my trainer challenged me and I felt a need to make something bigger than he expected.

This bear is fantastically huge and true to many of Buster's designs, a completely unique way to construct it. Using 646's took some wrestling, but worth the effort.

I made the panda version to bring into the office this week. He was going to be a polar bear, but I ran low on white 646 after a couple incidents overfilling his head section.


I can't bear being the butt of your jokes 

He used to be a skinny butt bear...

I like bear butts and I cannot lie ...


Other posts with Busters's designs: Show all

1 comment: