Saturday, November 12, 2016

November 12 - Picos Too


From Wikipedia:
Pico- (symbol p) is a unit prefix in the metric system denoting one trillionth, a factor of 10−12 (0.000000000001).

.. this is three units smaller than a millimeter. It goes milli, micro, nano, pico ..

I took a voyage further into the Pico-verse, exploring a few more of Matt Falloon's mini creations.

While I was waiting to pick my oldest son up from swim practice, I picked some random balloons from my miscellaneous jumble of balloons and decided to make a fly.  This was before I realize there is a fly on the DVD.  I might not make it for the blog, but I really like how he leaves the nozzle on for a disgusting sucker-like mouth on his.

I really enjoy the two eyestalk creatures in this batch.  The snail is especially out of the box thinking, and full of Matt's complexities, frumples and raisins and deep tulips.


Mini crabs - something you never want to see

Itty bitty, too small for the kitty - mouse

I found this fly by the seat of your pants...



Other posts with Matt's designs:


Show all

1 comment: