Wednesday, November 23, 2016

November 23 - Linda's Panda


Po: Maybe I should just quit and go back to making noodles.
Oogway: Quit, don't quit... Noodles, don't noodles... You are too concerned about what was and what will be. There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

~ Kung Fu Panda

Linda Truscheit is a gem. She is always creating art, recently it's been fabric balloon dogs and balloon wallets instead of actual balloons, but I have a folder full of images to try and copy at some point.

This is one of those, her panda is fantastic, and like most of her designs - pinch-able cheek cute. I've done my best to imitate it here, but I could try a hundred times and still be missing that special something that she's able to bring them to life.

What I really love about this design is once again it tells a story, it's more than just a panda, it's more than just a panda with an accessory, it's a hungry panda nibbling on grass about to topple over and giggle and grab at it's toes.






Other posts with Linda's designs:


Show all

1 comment: