Monday, June 27, 2016

June 27 - Great White Shark


Contrary to what most people would say, the most dangerous animal in the world is not the lion or the tiger or even the elephant. Its a shark riding on an elephants back, just trampling and eating everything they see.
~ Jack Handey

HAPPY SHARK WEEK!  
(... unless you've been attacked by a shark, I suppose this week would be a pretty rotten reminder.)

I have wanted to build this shark for so long!  The first time I saw this was at a balloon convention in the jam room.  It was a "jaw hits floor" moment for me but I had no idea who/what/where until I saw it again in the big and amazing images that Mr. Lyle shares from his restaurants.  I was able to follow the chain back to the master -- Buster Balloon, from his Big and Bad DVD.

This is not a complicated, but it's a difficult balloon to twist - you need to manhandle some big balloons and do terrible things to them before you are done.  My wife came to check on me after one special string of expletives and found me curled into a ball and weeping softly, at least that's how she will tell it....

The teeth.  Using 321's is almost too perfect for a big massive mouth of gnashing teeth, I'll look forward to using this for a monster or a dinosaur or something in the future.

CHOMP!


No no no.  Shark STRONG.

Whoa here we come, watch out boy - we'll chew you up!

Quick!  Click it! CLICK IT!

Other posts with Busters's designs: Show all

3 comments:

  1. I need to do that for my dentist's office! Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm bringing one of these to mine today. :)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic teeth!!!

    ReplyDelete