Tuesday, October 24, 2017

October 24 - Surly Pumpkin


I used to be a little boy
So old in my shoes
And what I choose is my choice
What's a boy supposed to do?
The killer in me is the killer in you
My love
I send this smile over to you

~ Smashing Pumpkins Disarm

With just over a week until Halloween, here is one a little more fitting for the season.

Last weekend we went and got our own pumpkins to carve, which served as inspiration for creating this guy.

This is once again based on a balloon concept shown by Buster Balloon in a few designs on his image montage "31 days of Halloween" (Instagram link).

This one looks a bit like a member of the pumpkin mafia in his pinstripe suit.   Gourdo Zucca wants his protection money or things are going to get "smashy".







Other Surly Dudes:


Other balloon designs by or inspired by Buster Balloon:

Show All

1 comment: