Friday, October 6, 2017

October 6 - Clockwork Mickey




~ Steamboat Willie (1928)

Steamboat Willie is actually the third Mickey Mouse movie, but is known as Mickey's debut as it's the first distributed and first made with synchronized sound.

I already named the previous entry "Clockwork Mouse" - so here is Clockwork Mickey, also from the Christopher Lyle release Clockwork Yellow.  This Mickey is based on Patrick Van de Ven's "Little Guy" concept that was explored earlier on this blog, but with a completely different head style.

I didn't get a very good picture this time, I brought these in to Starbuck's while my youngest was at his dance lesson and thankfully took this picture there because my earlier photos at home were blurry.  I was also pleasantly surprised to see Katie - who has since moved on to manage her own store but was probably my favorite person to bring balloons for because of her excitement.




Other balloon designs by Christopher Lyle:

Show All

1 comment: