Sunday, October 15, 2017

October 15 - Clockwork Pig


I break the walls
Get away from me
Leave me alone
Like the pig on the stairs
Hanging
In a groovy purple shirt

~ The Cure Give Me It

For anyone who has followed the blog this year, this should come as no surprise - but here is my attempt at a purple pig using the cheek design taught in Christopher Lyle's Clockwork Yellow instructions.

I used Betallatex this time because Qualatex has no lilac hearts.  You can see the difference in the two lilacs as I used the Q for his feet.  I tried for a chunkier look when making the peach blush version.

I know Christopher is a Q guy, but I have to say I believe this technique works a lot better with the long necked B hearts. 






Other Clockwork Cheeks:


Other balloon designs by Christopher Lyle:

Show All

1 comment: