Monday, October 16, 2017

October 16 - Oogie Boogie


“... Mr. Oogie Boogie is the meanest guy around
If I were on his Boogie list, I'd get out of town”

~ Kidnap the Sandy Claws The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)

Mr. Oogie Boogie is the villain in Tim Burton's fantastic movie The Nightmare Before Christmas.

I've seen a couple people post their versions of Mr. Oogie Boogie so far this year, I figured I would try my hand at him as well.

He is really just a big bulap sack filled with insects, so I figured I would build him as a Smoosh!  I am really liking having the upper torso section as an arm attachment point.  It still gives you big pinch twist "shoulder pads", but it makes the arms much more poseable.






Other Smoosh:


Other balloon designs by Scott Tripp:

Show All

1 comment: