Monday, October 30, 2017

October 30 - Surly Pig


I break the walls
Get away from me
Leave me alone
Like the pig on the stairs Hanging
In a groovy purple shirt
~ The Cure Give Me It

Once again it's time for me to try the balloon concept on a purple pig -- and I'll be honest, this one almost stumped me.  The connection point for the nose is a bit sunken and I played with a few different configurations of the head in order to get it to attach in a way that didn't leave it levitating over the face.

I figured I'd try and keep with the Halloween theme and give him a bucket to collect candy with.

I've enjoyed exploring this balloon concept, Buster has something here that is very different from a "traditional" design.  It requires a bit of a squish and some imagination, but it gives you a nice big-head framework to work with.

Thanks Buster!






Other Surly Dudes:


Other balloon designs by or inspired by Buster Balloon:

Show All

1 comment: