Saturday, October 21, 2017

October 21 - Surly Werewolf


It's close to midnight
Something evil's lurking from the dark
Under the moonlight
You see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream
But terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze
As horror looks you right between your eyes
You're paralyzed

~ Michael Jackson Thriller

The second balloon concept I'd like to explore this month is something that Buster Balloon has used a few times on his 31-days of Halloween image montage he does every year.  I built two of them last year, Mummy (link) and Creature from the Black Lagoon (link), and this Werewolf is one other that I've seen him build.

It's certainly more complicated to attempt to build something that there are not instructions for, but in this case it's worth it - it's such a unique looking head.  Great for an angry creature, I believe I will refer to these as Buster's Surly Dudes.  I can't wait to play around with the idea a little bit more.

His pants ended up a bit big and poofy...







Other Surly Dudes:


Other balloon designs by or inspired by Buster Balloon:

Show All

No comments:

Post a Comment