Monday, October 2, 2017

October 2 - Eric's Trolls


Trolls in the dark
The dawn took them all
Caught in the wood
By the wooden kings' men
But now I'm alone
'Cause I've made up my mind

~ Blind Guardian The Bard's Song: The Hobbit

I recently had need to build a bunch of line work type balloons, so I took another look at Eric Weinstein's Party Delights videos.

This time it's a Poppy troll wrist wearable, but again like with the Mario, you could easily turn this into a character. I haven't seen the movie, but I tried to make what I believe is the other main character, Branch. His hair is big but different and more straight vertical and pointier ears.

I'm enjoying that Eric includes a "real time" build with these designs, not just in that it proves they can be done quickly - but having a second look through building as well as seeing the inevitable pop & recovery is very helpful.






Other Party Delights:


Other balloon designs by and inspired by Eric Weinstein:

Show All

1 comment: