Sunday, October 22, 2017

October 22 - Surly Bulldog


It's good to be king and have your own way
Get a feeling of peace at the end of the day
And when your bulldog barks and your canary sings
You're out there with winners, it's good to be king

~ Tom Petty It's Good to be King

Here is one of my first attempts at playing with this Buster Balloon "Surly Dude" concept.  I have a number of 646/660s in my "extra junk" bag that I was going through just to play around with the design when this guy sort of appeared.

I'm really enjoying this play - the design base is very different from the others, and it really creates an interesting look.  The big protruding chin gives a good bulldog look.

If you look carefully in the image with Purple - you can see not only the professional camera setup I use ... ... ... but the Werewolf from yesterday is on display to help with our Halloween decorations.







Other Surly Dudes:


Other balloon designs by or inspired by Buster Balloon:

Show All

1 comment: