Friday, December 29, 2017

December 29 - Tasmanian Tree


“Poetry is seeing everything when there is only one thing. It is looking at a rose but seeing the stars, moons, seas, and trees. It is a truth beyond logic, an experience beyond thought. Poetry is the Earth pausing on its axis in order to manifest itself as a rose.”

~ Kamand Kojouri

I saw this tree on Buster Balloon's Instagram feed and knew I wanted to try it.  In fact I think this is the one that pushed me over to decide using this as a balloon concept.

The posted version still uses feet, so I changed it slightly from that to give it a stand instead.   It was a worthy change as it made for better poseability overall.

This was a fun one and would be worthy of building again to get a good tapering form.





Other Tasmanian balloon designs:

Show All Buster

1 comment: