Friday, December 15, 2017

December 15 - Can Opener


"Music is the can-opener of the soul."

  ~ Henry Miller

This post is coming a little bit late, but a bit early as well.

Instead of waiting for the second part of the month for the next balloon concept, I'm going to start today. Which gives a nice round ... eleven days until Christmas. 

To parallel what I've done in other months I want to focus on a person, and attempt to dissect their art, and it's only fitting that it be Scott Tripp, he who from where the purple pig has originated.  Who is undoubtedly one of the most creative and quick witted people I know and have the honor of calling friend.  But I'll get more into that in future entries.

So join me on these next days to celebrate the Eleven Days of Trippmas - and this is a perfect example of Scott's generosity as one of the designs he shared on a recent episode of the Balloon Blast Video Show (link), a can opener.  I ended up with a can of worms and a soup can of Scott Brains.  But here were a couple other can designs that didn't make the cut ...







Other balloon designs by and inspired by Scott Tripp:

Show All

1 comment: