Tuesday, December 26, 2017

December 26 - Tasmanian Elf


"I planned out our whole day: First, we'll make snow angels for two hours, and then we'll go ice skating, and then we'll eat a whole roll of Toll-House cookie dough as fast as we can, and then to finish, we'll snuggle."

~ Buddy - Elf (2003)

Elf after the season?  Well someone has to stay around and clean-up!

Actually I'm out of town and this is being posted by robot - or equivalent, in my absence.   Recently Buster Balloon published a balloon calendar including some of his more iconic balloons/poses/shots -and with purchase came a download of some Christmas designs.

Buster has Halloween and Christmas both on lockdown, posting amazing and unique designs daily - he posted a version of this elf recently that was very similar to one of the designs on the download - and has used the form for other things as well, so while I'm away I figured I would have a quick mini-montage/balloon-concept with this.

The original idea Buster credits to the Tasmanian Devil from a hard-to-get (for me at least) balloon book from Korean twister Hyun-Gu Park - aka Beating.





Other balloon designs by and inspired by Buster Balloon:

Show All





1 comment: