Thursday, August 17, 2017

August 17 - Bullet Bill


I give a shout out to the living dead
Who stood and watched
as the feds cold centralized
So serene on the screen
You were mesmerised
Cellular phones soundin' a death tone
Corporations cold
Turn ya to stone before ya realise

~ Rage Against the Machine
   Bullet in the Head

Every once in a while I'll search YouTube for new balloon artists, and recently I stumbled across a channel that launched a few months ago as of this posting -- "Balloon Art mania S" (link)  He is an avid creator and posts new videos frequently, oftentimes with multiple versions.

What attracted me to subscribe to his channel is that he goes beyond a "typical" balloon design, his are oftentimes fairly unique.  Many people will show you their version of Mario - but the other characters not so much.  Just recently this Bullet Bill was posted - and as simple as the design may be, this guy is someone to keep an eye on.

Then recently I saw an article and quick video by MarkRober showing off his hand crafted "worlds biggest" Nerf gun, and thought this would make a pretty good projectile for it.  I made one late at night and the next the following day right before I took the pictures.  I am amazed at how oxidized a balloons can get in such a short amount of time - very fast with this summer heat and fans running.





1 comment: