Saturday, August 19, 2017

August 19 - Baby Heroes


If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman
If I'm alive and well, will you be
There holding my hand
I'll keep you by my side with
My superhuman might
Kryptonite

~ 3 Doors Down Kryptonite

The nice thing about these baby faces, is that they can be used for almost any humanoid if you incorporate those specific character details.

So here is my attempt at "super babies".  I started building Super... infant(?) but when I was finished he seemed too obvious of a choice, so I tried coming up with a couple others.

These faces come in both mocha and blush, but my choices are fairly limited with superheros I could use mocha with.   I've already built Luke Cage on this blog - but the Defenders just released on Netflix, so I felt it was fair game.  In fact, I was side watching it while I was working on these.






Other babyface designs:

Show all



1 comment: