Friday, August 4, 2017

August 4 - Genie

If you wanna be with me
Baby there's a price to pay
I'm a genie in a bottle (I'm a genie in a bottle)
You gotta rub me the right way

If you wanna be with me
I can make your wish come true
Just come and set me free, baby
And I'll be with you

~ Christina Aguilera Genie in a Bottle

The last of Brian Potvin's class "A Whole New World" is this Genie.  Technically, chronologically - this was the first he taught.  You'll have to excuse a little creative license because I couldn't show certain pictures before others..

This Genie was taught to a room full of people with various levels of experience.  I think some things were simplified for the audience sake, but there was a lot of down time while the class caught up so I went ahead with some embellishments and muscles.

The pig with the showercap is just simply hilarious in a classic 80's cartoon humor sort of way.  Hilarious! (A showercap?  Why would he need a showercap!?  Ha!!!)






Other balloon designs from Bling Bling Jam 2017:


Other balloon designs from Brian Potvin:

Show All

1 comment: