Tuesday, August 15, 2017

August 15 - Bling Pig


Oh we're on our way we're on our way,
on our way to Grandpa's farm.
We're on our way,
we're on our way to Grandpa's farm.
Down on Grandpa's farm there is a fat pink pig.
Down on Grandpa's farm there is a fat pink pig.
The pig she makes a sound like this:Oink! Oink!
The pig she makes a sound like this:Oink! Oink!

~ Raffi - Grandpa's Farm

Well for the final entry in the Bling Bling 2017 run, I submit the Purple Pig.

He was left holding the tip for the cleaning staff.

The pig is based around Dennis Bauyon's dragonfly face for a nose area and was built freeform in the early morning on the final day in the jam room.

Bling Bling Jam 2017 is in the history books, I learned a lot keeping to the classes - got my picture taken with Marvin Hardy.  I'm not a big fan of Las Vegas but this event keeps bringing me back.  It is the one convention I seem to be able to attend with any consistency, and Steve is the guy who first encouraged me to come to a balloon convention.

I've never attended a Twist & Shout, but I did get tickets for this next one, so we will see how that compares.  I'll be the guy scurrying to the elevator with an armful of balloons I just built, or part of the 6am jam room crew.




Other balloon designs from Bling Bling Jam 2017:

No comments:

Post a Comment