Friday, August 11, 2017

August 11 - Dragonfly


 Fly through illusion to reach the magic of life.

 ~ Unknown    

Dennis Bauyon really had some interesting and advanced things to show at Bling Bling Jam.  This dragonfly face was a bit of a finger burner and it took a few tries to get something I liked, but I was able to get a couple to work.

I've been wanting to learn this sunken eye technique for a while and have spent a lot of time experimenting with different techniques to do it.  I am looking forward to playing around with things.

I also love how silvery Betallic silver is, it's great as bug eyes.

That's a quick picture of purple on stage snapped right before a the next class. Which was ...







Other balloon designs from Bling Bling Jam 2017:

 

Other balloon designs from Dennis:

Show All

1 comment: