Monday, August 22, 2016

August 22 - Sweet Cheeks Ladybug


"Shoo, fly. Don't bother me."

~ Francis A Bug's Life

The first creation in Eric Weinstein's new Little Sweet Cheeks #2 design series is a ladybug.

I'm enjoying this new video - having more designs that implement his sweet cheek concept is fantastic, it sparks your imagination and gives you techniques to help you picture making pretty much anything.  This first one in the expansion is awesome because it (quite literally) turns the concept on its side.

I had a great time at Bling Bling Jam - but one of the highlights for me was being able to introduce myself to Eric.  You can tell from the list at the bottom of this page that I'm somewhat of a fan of his, I have used his designs more than anyone else on this blog. These chubby cheek creatures from both his PDFs and videos are my "go to" if I don't know really how to make something, or I want to make it but have it be cute instead of a mushy plate of spaghetti.  He spent most of his time in the jam room, diligently working on ideas for this new video. I had the luxury of seeing some of these made first hand by the master himself!


Meet the Beetles!
Aphids for breakfast, again!?

Now this is awkward ...  I told you I would be wearing my ladybug hat!



Other posts with Eric's designs:


Show all

1 comment: