Thursday, August 25, 2016

August 25 - Jeff's Duck


Now, If the river was whiskey
And I was a divin' duck
Now, If the river was whiskey
I was a divin' duck
I would dive underwater
Never would come up

~ Sleepy John Estes - Divin' Duck (link)

Jeffrey "The Uncanny" Hayes offered PDFs of the designs he taught at OZJam this week.

Jeff is both a creative twister and an awesome guy, he is the still the guy I would think about when jamming on an idea and trying to come up with something different or a way to make it better - What would Jeff do?  A sharks with freaking lasers coming out of their eyes is what.

All of this new batch of designs are very quickly made, but have a different "smooshiness" to the design that makes it fun.

I didn't go all "laser shark" with this one, I just tried making it smaller. It was Jeff's suggestion that it would make a good Daffy, he was right. I had attempted to give him arms, but I made the neck too tall and it looked a little bit awkward poking out of the neck joint. I got a few ideas when failing at this one though ... I'll have to try again next Duck Season. (Wabbit season!) Duck season. (Wabbit season!) Wabbit season! (Duck season! Fire!) *BLAM!* (... ... you're dith-picable)


Get down?  Got it already ...

Got my ducks in a row

You're dis-piggable!

Other posts with Mr. Hayes' designs:


Show all

1 comment: