Thursday, March 15, 2018

March 15 - Pinhead


The box. You opened it. We came. Now you must come with us, taste our pleasures.

~ Pinhead Hellraiser I

I am very selective with the horror movies I watch.  I like a good monster but I really can't stand watching anything rooted in some sort of feasible reality.  I don't like a human villain.

I'd say it's mainly because I don't have firm control of my imagination, I don't have nightmares - I have day-mares, and I can't stop myself from thinking about how horrible the situation was, or what I would do to escape, or worse.

Hellraiser is one of the good ones and I thought it might be amusing to build Pinhead. 

I didn't get the face as angry as I wanted, I was trying to get a bit of a snarl - it looks a little like a zombie instead of the Leader of the Cenobites.

1 comment: