Wednesday, March 21, 2018

March 21 - NOlaf


Hi, everyone. I'm NOlaf and I like warm bugs!

Before the first time at the one gig I ever do in a year, I was pretty nervous and wanted to do all I could to be prepared.  They had just released these Olaf printed rounds and the perceived new hotness of them made me rush to buy two bags.  ... I didn't use a single one. 

Cut to today where there is a veritable plethora (go go 11th grade English) of balloon prints.  Even... a dog.  Instead of making the simplest most iconic balloon in the world, someone blows up a round dog face and attaches it to the same body they use for a bear/cat/panda/cow/duck/monkey - it's just with a different printed head.  This seems almost tragic ...

So for a couple years now I've not only had these in my supplies, but also a spare bag in a drawer; and every time I come across them I wonder what I'll ever do with them.

In one of the recent Balloon Blast Video Shows, Sam and Scott reworked a balloon print to make a good variety of creatures -- I thought I would give that a go with some NOlafs.




1 comment: