Thursday, March 22, 2018

March 22 - Bunnywith Human Feet


... And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

~ Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Last night I only side-watched Sketch 4 Sketch while playing Sea of Thieves with some friends.  The challenge was to build your own Bunnywith. 

Bunnywith, like Butterboy is a character created by Alex Pardee's - he is a bunny with ... ?  Name it.  The more bizarre the better.  He has a book available for purchase on his website - (link).

I went with the idea rather than the design, my bunny doesn't look like his outside of the color.  I also initially built mine with arms, and it was only this afternoon when I really got a chance to listen to the stream that I heard Alex say that Bunnywith has no arms.  "You can put arms on it, but I won't like it." he said in jest -- but that's what I want most, so I'm not risking it! 




1 comment: