Thursday, May 14, 2020

May 14.5 - Queen Bee


I'm gonna steal you from your hive
Steal you away from every man alive
They can't see what you mean to me, queen bee

~ Grand Funk Railroad, Queen Bee

This itself is not a queen, but a tribute to the new queen of bees - Irina Gvozdenko (@Aurriny ).

Aurriny is a Gemar Ambassador and taught at the Gemar Flash Mob where she showed how to create this gigantic bee.  I didn't have the balloons to make it completely so I took copious notes and my balloons just arrived.

Just in time actually -- there is a contest going on, sharing what you learned at the Flash Mob and the deadline to enter is today, so I am doubling up on today's posts to enter.  *fingers crossed!*

Now to be 100% up front and honest -- this was not made with Gemar balloons as my supplier doesn't carry them.  (But I would love a chance to use them...)





(view other bees)

No comments:

Post a Comment