Friday, May 29, 2020

May 29 - Dome Head Fish

“Alive without breath,
As cold as death;
Never thirsty, ever drinking,
All in mail never clinking.”

~ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Played around with the Balloon Brother Geo Dome form and made a fish.  Fish are pretty easy in that anything in a roughly fish-y form is a fish, but with this nice big bulbous head it's definitely a cichlid of some kind.

The fins and tails were afterthoughts - I had no idea what I was doing with them, so I played around with a few different styles not really settling on anything I liked.  I thought using a slightly different color for the fins would be neat, looks bad in pictures -- next time I'm going to try crystal yellow, the color might match better and it has transparency.



(view other fish)

Other balloons by and inspired by the Balloon Brothers:

No comments:

Post a Comment