Saturday, May 9, 2020

May 9 - TerratilitySFM

"With the creative stuff, I have highs of being very productive and lows of being not productive. I have that in my moods as well."

~ Markus Persson

TerratilitySFM is a DeviantArtist who offered to make us this Minecraft skin.  I've always just chosen a random skin, I think I was Goofy for the longest time, it's exciting to have something custom and given the amount of Minecraft I play these days, it's likely I will never change.

Boy is this game a time sink for the obsessive and compulsive ... so I hear.  I had to force myself not to go "clean up a few things" as I was taking these pictures.  I'm not sure how the sheep died but everything still looks good with the old villager jail.

I always found it amusing how Minecraft would encourage you to build these beautiful little dungeons or torture chambers, and call them "farms".









No comments:

Post a Comment