Wednesday, May 27, 2020

May 27 - Dome Head Pig


"Well-being and happiness never appeared to me as an absolute aim. I am even inclined to compare such moral aims to the ambitions of a pig."

~ Albert Einstein

... of course I had to build a pig with this technique, but easily enough it is one they teach!  I feel like there is a good lesson in this.

The pink pig was made immediately after the panda at the Q Corner Convention, it seemed obvious and there was a pink geo in my junk pile.  The purple pig was made after watching the Balloon Brothers tutorial Geo Dome tutorial.

Of course it would possible to sit in a room, practice a lot and eventually probably come up with a perfect design, but why not start at the foundation of knowledge and build the next level version?


I took one picture in our house's pig sty because "insert funny joke about teens being home from college here".





(view other pigs)

Other balloons by and inspired by the Balloon Brothers:



No comments:

Post a Comment