Thursday, September 15, 2016

September 15 - Sweet Angry Bird


I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance that I should have been by any epaulet I could have worn.

~ Henry David Thoreau

Sweet Cheek Angry Bird seems to be a bit of an oxymoron. Unless they are sweet tasting, and then I suppose if someone were tasting you - it might make you angry.

"Anyways". There was an angry bird design included on both the Sweet Cheek videos, on the first was the red bird, the second included this yellow bird.

I am surprised at how such a simple game has turned into a global phenomenon. There is a movie, 13 games, multiple spin off games, cartoon television series, a movie with a sequel already in the works, not to mention the countless plushies/figures/happy meal toys/etc. Somewhere, there is a small island being purchased by someone who had the idea of little exploding birds.


We were love birds before the incident ..
I was early - there was no worm ...

Those are the guys who keep blowing up my house!



Other posts with Eric's designs:


Show all

1 comment: