Saturday, September 24, 2016

September 24 - Sweet Lion


“Courage~
What makes the flag on the mast to wave? What makes the elephant charge his tusk in the misty mist, or the dusky dusk? What makes the muskrat guard his musk? Courage! What makes the sphinx the seventh wonder? Courage! What makes the dawn come up like thunder? Courage! What makes the Hottentot so hot? What puts the "ape" in apricot?

~ L. Frank Baum The Wizard of Oz

I only have a couple more balloons left to build from Eric Weinstein's Sweet Cheeks Volume 2 - I can't decide if I'm happy or sad to be finishing, I guess it's a little of both.

These designs are so adorable and smooshy-cheek cute that they are fun to give away - people always seem to be amazed! 😄 If you are a twister and don't own this video yet, you are really missing out.  Even for us non professional balloon artists, you will make your money back easily - the folks at my local Starbucks forced me to put my money away.

This Lion is one of the more involved creations on the video and does take a little bit of finesse, but the effort is worth it, it makes people squeal with delight.

Since Qualatex doesn't make a goldenrod heart - I was forced to use an under inflated round.  Despite the cheeks being a slight bit oblong, it worked perfectly.

One more to go!

Welcome to the mane event!

Simba down, I can Mufasa

Some cute lions!  ... I'm not lyin' ..


Recent posts with Eric's designs:


Show all

2 comments:

  1. Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." Mary Anne Radmacher

    Thanks for the smiles

    ReplyDelete