Monday, August 15, 2016

August 15 - Skateboard

I feel like skateboarding is as much of a sport as a lifestyle, and an art form, so there's so much that that transcends in terms of music, fashion, and entertainment.

~ Tony Hawk

This skateboard design was created by Scott Trip for the Balloon Blast Show video 12.

12 is 12 balloon designs, released on 12/12/12 for the price of $12, only 12x12 manufactured (though later it was released as a digital download).  Some of the designs are pulled from earlier episodes of the Balloon Blast show, but a few were crafted for this release.

This is very first video I had ever purchased.   I remember feeling overwhelmed watching this one.

... and now it becomes clear.  12 is my balloon-ecronomicon.  Purchasing it created this backlog of things that I want to build.  I haven't finished, and that must be why this porcine demon has me in his grasp.

KLATU - VERATA - .... BALLOON DOG!


pop shove will give you air on all 4 of these...

Gearing up for getting down!

Not a crime when you look this good.


Other posts with Scott's designs:


Show all


1 comment:

  1. Ready to roar on down the road!!! Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete