Friday, August 19, 2016

August 19 - Sweet Chicks


“Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater.
If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.
If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.
If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.
So, if you give her any crap,
be ready to receive a ton of shit!”

~ Erick S. Gray

As some of you know, Eric Weinstein released his second installment in the Sweet Cheeks video line just this last week.  I was at the beach when he did - without all my supplies and limited internet I didn't get a chance to play it, but I wanted to.

Then I remembered John Justice created a Lucy while jamming on the idea after the original video, so I figured I would give that form a go.  It took a couple tries, my first few were extremely "chesty", and even these are a bit large - but at least they're not bigger than her face.

The head is from the Brenion Cutie Doll series, it was nice to practice those again and try some different hair styles.  I felt like I was making the faces a bit tiny, but the green eyes when I went bigger just make her look shocked.  I think pupils need to be as big as the white to avoid the "on drugs" look.

Betallatex hearts seemed to work better for keeping the chest small and the body thin, but they also had a side effect of a spot of less inflated balloon on each of the lobes I kept having to hide because they looked like nipples.


Wait a minute .. if you're here, and I'm here - doesn't that make it OUR time?

Pop her? .. don't. Preach. (I'm in trouble deep.)

... how you prove you're not a pig.


Other posts with Eric's designs:


Show all

1 comment: