Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August 31 - Matt's Seahorse


“Oh, look at me. I’m gonna touch the butt!”

~ Sheldon the Seahorse Finding Nemo

This seahorse is from the Matt Falloon's OCD balloon video.

With the exception of a sidewall bubble in a fairly inflated round (which you could cheat with a quick link), this structure is not too difficult to build.  Easier than the dolphin at least.  There is some complexity in getting the tail to get a good and proper curve - but you can cheat that as well with a Lima. I only have a few more left to do from this video, and I am very scared of the last couple...

What I like about this seahorse (and really most every video in his collection) is the masterful way Matt is able to add it to a headband.  The loose attachment would make it very easy to remove and play with later as well. Though I'm not exactly sure how one would actually play with a seahorse ...


Young seahorse = Neigh-kid
Saddled with male pregnancy

Get me up!  Get me up!  Giddyup!



Other posts with Matt's designs:


Show all

1 comment: