Saturday, February 1, 2020

February 1 - Sutrisnodraw

“If we, citizens, do not support our artists, then we sacrifice our imagination on the altar of crude reality and we end up believing in nothing and having worthless dreams.”

~ Yann Martel, Life of Pi

I signed up for Fiverr a couple years ago, but was too ... intimidated(?) to hire anyone.  I didn't have a plan or a need, I was just interested in the marketplace and what service people were offering.

Recently I looked around again with a different perspective.  If these are artists looking for gigs, I want to support their efforts.  So I contacted a few of them and asked for their interpretation of the purple pig.  I think this will be an ongoing thing, because I am loving the first responses.

Let me introduce you to Sutrisnodraw (Fiverr, Instagram).  Sutrisnodraw is a cartoonist/artist from Indonesia who specializes in vector based drawing.  He has this really cool melty-style in the service offerings and did an amazing job adapting the pig.  This was my first Fiverr purchase and he made the process a breeze; inexpensive, very responsive, attentive to detail and I was frankly shocked at the quick turnaround for this quality of work.  Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment