Wednesday, February 5, 2020

February 5 - Voidscreamz


“Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.”

~ Banksy

Thank you random universe ... or the creature that slumbers in eternal void outside time, whose dreams tell the tales of the universe, or really whatever it was that had me browsing the DeviantArt commissions pages when Voidscreamz (DeviantArt IG) was available for commissions.

Wow!  I love what he did with this pig!  Voidscreamz is a hobbyist from the UK, and like me he is new to DeviantArt.  He has a fantastic and terrifying portfolio, full of the stuff of nightmares.  It speaks to me ... and I'm scared.

This as the point in the tale when he is knocked out, perhaps thought dead - but it merely awoke the ancient evil buried inside.  I want to know what happens next!   (Brutal porcine justice ... it writes itself.)

I love that requesting commissions is such an easy thing to do, but with convenience comes a complete lack of research on my part.  The only thing I really know about these people is typically a brief bio description.


No comments:

Post a Comment