Friday, February 28, 2020

February 28 - Yvettegilbert


"I'm the Happy Horse, horse, horse, so full of love of course of, of course, it's time to be carefree so come with me, Happy!
[Hooves clomping]
Here it comes, here comes the fun! Are you ready? Clippity-clop! Flippity-flop! We got no time to mope-and-mop! Let's ride the magic rainbow right to the tippy-tippy-tippy-tippy."

 ~ Happy (Patton Oswalt) - Happy!

Yvettegilbert is a masterful artist on Fiverr that creates unique hand drawn illustrations, the kind of art that makes your brain melt it's so good.

.. and my brain is goo, because this recreation is well beyond anything I could have envisioned, amazing line art, great texture, an the expression of an expectant puppy wanting to go on a walk (as mine is patiently waiting for me to type this before we head out).

If you haven't seen "Happy!", do yourself the favor and watch it - it's a fantastic super-dark comedy (you can do no wrong, Patton Oswalt).  That way you'll understand  when I say that this is my imaginary friend.   Love.  This.


No comments:

Post a Comment