Sunday, February 16, 2020

February 16 - luthfihinelo

“The point of art is to inspire you to create your
own.”

~ Misha Collins

Luthfihinelo is an Indonesian graphic and character designer, illustrator and cartoonist from Fiverr, and I'll also add a masterful artist/image manipulator who offers among other things digital photo enhancements.

There is an incredible amount of skill, effort and time that went into this.  I really like the excited expression, and it fits in perfect with my own hunched over "I can't believe I'm up!" pose.  Also, those water droplets all look like little bubble balloons - awesome! Inspired!

If the Surf Dog shirt and orange swim trunks haven't done so already, let me spoil the "cool surfer" illusion - I'm neither.  This was a lesson I took with my oldest son on a family vacation and my heart was going to explode from exertion.  I now know why surfers tend to be so fit!


No comments:

Post a Comment